Step 1: Assess OLA Strategy
- We work with your key digital executives from sales, supply chain and shopper insights to assess your digital strategy.
Step 2: Measure OLA Extent
- We partner with online retail analytics firms to measure the extent of your OLA and NOLA for the SKUs in the shopper’s consideration set and benchmark it against industry thresholds.
Step 3: Survey NOLA Shopper Reactions
- We partner with mobile shopper panel providers to survey reactions of your shoppers to NOLA and develop a customized shopper survey instrument.
Step 4: Estimate OLA Prize
- We analyze the collected data on OLA extent and NOLA reaction to calculate the retailer and brand loss and the online lost sales opportunity.
Step 5: Implement OLA Countermeasures
- We use the collected data on OLA extent and NOLA reaction to refine your digital strategy and implement best practice tools.
The OLA Scorecard is at the core of the 5-Step Methodology:
It consists of the following areas:
- Strategy & Measurement
- Causes of Stock-outs & Voids
- Consequences & Countermeasures
Please contact us if you want our team to work with you to improve the Online Availability of your products.